Wednesday 6 February 2013

Cake - 21st Birthday

Cake - 21st Birthday

Lina approached me and wanted me to do a really nice birthday cake for her beloved sister, Lian Shi. It was tough as she has no theme, no favourite colour and just wanted a KEY. She wanted a combination of a cake and cupcakes....which makes things even more challenging. Creating a design for this took awhile and I finally came up with this.
I figured that most people would love yummy ice cream sundae and since Lian Shi's actual birthdate was 14 Feb (Valentine's day), I throw in some hearts. It so happen that her outifit that night matches the purple hearts!










And PK did a video on this! Thanks PK for giving me the permission to put the video on my blog.
Click here for the video.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Cally. It was complimented by many during my sister's 21st birthday event. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete